What is the Square E-Head?
- It’s a “modern day” clone of a traditional hookah bowl.
- There is no shisha, no coals, and no foil
How does it work?
- It’s essentially the hookah version of a vape
- You fill up a clear tank with any kind of e-liquid
- An atomizer (a small heating element) vaporizes the e-liquid
- E-liquid is usually made from propylene glycol, glycerin, nicotine (pending your choice of e-liquid) and flavorings.
- Heating the e-liquid (specifically, the glycerin) produces clouds!
Why should I use this over a traditional bowl?
- Ease of use
You literally fill the tank with your choice of e-liquid, put it on your hookah, and start smoking!
Sometimes heat management can be a pain, it’s hard to hit the perfect sweet spot for clouds and flavor 100% of the time. With the Square E-Head, you can control the voltage at which the atomizer heats the e-liquid.
You can get everything from huge thunderclouds with a small throat hit, to little wisps of smoke with no throat tickle.
Cool display that gives all the information you might need
Number of drags you take is recorded per session (right now it’s at zero)
How long you took each drag for is recorded (see the 0.0s?)
- Current voltage
- Takes 400+ drags to drain the battery from full.
- Never buy coals again.
- Potential health benefits
- Results are still inconclusive, but seems like people have started discovering that e-liquid might be significantly healthier than smoke
Why would a hookah smoker choose a traditional bowl over this?
- Majority of e-liquids on market don’t taste nearly as good as shisha tobacco to your average hookah enthusiast.
- If you smoke shisha tobacco regularly, there’s a high chance e-liquids will taste a bit soapy to you.
- I personally recommend starbuzz E-Juices, they are really damn good.
How to Used it?
- Step One: Unscrew the battery/touch screen from the base.
- Step Two: Remove the chamber/atomizer (it usually falls into the base)
- Step Three: Make sure that the atomizer is securely fitted into the chamber.
- Step Four: Add your favorite e-liquid into the chamber. Fill it up at least half-way.
- NOTE: Make sure you avoid filling up the atomizer with e-liquid!
- Step Five: Screw the chamber top on, and snap it onto the bottom of the battery component.
- Step Six: Screw the top component onto the bottom component.
- Step Seven: Place the E-Head on a prepared hookah pipe.
- Step Eight: Smoke as you would a regular hookah.