- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use charger specifically made for Li-ion batteries only.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge battery over 4.27V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time -1 month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Recommended Charge Constant Current: 1.5A 1500mA
- Lg HG2 can be charged with lower charging current | charging process will take longer.
- Maximum Charging Constant Current: 4A | 4000mA
- Max. Charging Constant Voltage: 4.2V
- End of charge current cutoff: 100mA
- Model: LG18650HG2
- Nominal Capacity: 3.0 Ah | 3000mAh
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 20A | 20000mA
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V-3.7V
- Made by LG – South Korea
- Charging 0 ~ 50?
- Discharging -20 ~ 75?
Out of stock
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|