S2 deck only work on smok . the new s2 deck is dual-post velocity style 16mm big build deck, pre-installed 0.2ohm dual Clapton coils, provide a plethora of coil configurations and exotic large builds. recommend work from 55w to 80w. vapers can DIY your own coils and install on it too, it supports single coil and dual coils.
HOW TO BUILD THE TF-RDTA S2 DECK:
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking the TF-RDTA S2 deck apart.
3. Installing the pre-wrapped coil.
Insert one end of your coil into the left-side holes, and the other end into the right-side holes.
4. Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure its just larger than the coil you built.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Then guide the ends of cotton wick through the holes below.
8. Cutting the ends and make sure its not too short and not too long.
9. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.